1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

cellular data in smart action

Discussion in 'Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team' started by Dark_Angel, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel New Member

i was trying to edit some of my smart actions, but when i clicked on the cellular data tab it makes me force close. it even happens when i try to start a new rule. any idea as to why its doing it and can it be fixed?
  2. Smart_Actions

Smart_Actions Premium Member Premium Member Motorola Expert

What phone are you using?
    Wat version of Smart Actions are you running? Smart Action homescreen > menu > about

Have you installed any other apps recently?

You can try clearing the Smart Actions cache, but in your case I'm concerned this may not fix. This is much more aggressive and you will lose your custom rules.*
    "Clear Data" by going to Settings>Applications>Manage applications and tap on the SmartActions app.*
  3. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel New Member

I'm on the razr.
    Version 2.1.2
    I'm also rooted. No I don't think so

I tried that and it still didn't fix it
Search tags for this page

smart actions mobile data action gone