1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cell standby ratified my battery

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt Battery Discussions' started by kookk, Jul 27, 2011.

1. kookk

kookk New Member

Cell standby killing my battery

Title meant to say killing xD

So I got a TB two days ago, immediately rooted and tried several roms but went back to good old cm7.

But after 45 mins I'm at 78% and almost all of that is due to cell stand by. I have setCPU set to the lowest setting when the screen is off. Is there something I'm missing?

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. kookk

kookk New Member

Cell stand by is now also eating a huge chunk of battery. I've been at work and have only used it for a few texts but it still seems like that's too much even for a TB

Sent from my ThunderBolt
  3. wickedkae

wickedkae New Member

Got the same issue, sometimes. I'm rooted and on BAMF, but sometimes for no reason cell standby just destroys my batt.
Search tags for this page

cell standby is 78%

ratification battery

ratify droid