[ROM] [CDMA/VZW][GB 2.3.5 EI04+TW4+OC]Galaxy Cubed 3[Full Rebuild 11.21.11]

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If you have taken the full 2.3.5 update from VZW you can flash this over it.

If you have not, go back to stock, there are threads about doing it, take the update, then you can flash this.

D

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
Before I flash just want to make sure everything was working. Camera and wifi. Thanks for this rom I really don't see many for this tab.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
As far as I know everything works except contacts. Which I suggest replacing with Go Contacts EX.

D

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
Can I use Rom Toolbox with this ?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

beechnut

Reaction score
Getting a lot of android.process.acore fc's. I wiped, installed via heimdall, wiped again, etc. Anyway I'll play with removing some of the apps that I restored and see if I can isolate which of them could be contributing.

Edit: I removed one of my apps that Titanium Backup restored (VTL Launcher) I haven't gotten any FC's since that removal so I'll keep an eye on it. I would prefer to use TW4 but it's not scaling properly for me and the dock is acting weird. Most likely operator error.

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
well after months of being sick and not being able to get on the forums like i wanted too finally im back, i had to try this out for my self being that i had tried others and it would mess my tab up. this one flash so easy and with no problems or at least major problem. my only issue is that i did a cwm backup and the original galaxy theme cubed was gone once it rebooted and instead theres just a differant wallpaper. so is there anyway i can get the galaxy cubed 3 wallpaper back. thank you and hope to hear from someone soon. i will also keep updating on minor bugs i may find. once again thank you for showing us vzw tab owners some much needed love...will be getting you some beer once i get paid ^^

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
is there anyone out there that know how i can get the rom wallpaper back besides reflash and also im in need of help, i have never used twlauncher and im trying to figure out how to add icons to the dock so please if you know how feel free to help thanks...:biggrin:

sikbrik

Reaction score
Samsung dock to tv?

Does this rom support tv out / hdmi dock or am I chasing my tail?

lexus300rb

Reaction score
Download went flawless and been running the tab all day. Wasn't part of the Cubed file suppose to have CWR Manager and Root Browser as stated in the beginning of this thread? My Tab is working great and just lovin' it all the more. No problems yet.