[ROM] [CDMA][ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Fully Open Source](03/15/12)

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
No dalvik and cache wipe on initial install?

sent from my rooted nexus

Probably not stated to do so since a format wipes these, but I have a habit of just wiping them separately as well. I know with the OG it was always recommended to wipe each 3 times.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Is there a preferred kernal to use with this rom? I am downloading now, but I have lean and Franco kernals saved on my phone, should I just use what's included or flash one of these?

And is there an md5 sum to match up?

Last edited:
OP
codenamedroid

codenamedroid

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
working on a new update to take care of any little small bugs and add a few more features :happy3: keep your eyes out :biggrin:

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
working on a new update to take care of any little small bugs and add a few more features :happy3: keep your eyes out :biggrin:

Damn was just about to flash. If I flash the current version, can I just wipe cache and dalvik and flash the update over top?

OP
codenamedroid

codenamedroid

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Damn was just about to flash. If I flash the current version, can I just wipe cache and dalvik and flash the update over top?

Yeah, but dont stress too much, may be another day before the update is out, doing a lot of work on it.

creaky

Reaction score
Is there a preferred kernal to use with this rom? I am downloading now, but I have lean and Franco kernals saved on my phone, should I just use what's included or flash one of the

In the OP it says the the kernel.was compiled using Lean 3.0.16 source.

creaky

Reaction score
Yeah, but dont stress too much, may be another day before the update is out, doing a lot of work on it.

Nice!! Can you list the file size next to the download link? Thanks for your work!

mmarchba

Reaction score
Anyone coming from Axiom? How is battery life comparatively?

Flashed a couple of hours ago.......Really good so far.....I was Axiom 2.4 with the franco kernel....I was so happy with that but this is really good on battery.....At least for a few hours......And really fast.....More customizations also.....:biggrin:

AFX

Reaction score
Performance settings don't seem to be working for me. I can see the current settings but trying to change them does nothing, meaning I still have to use SetCPU.

mrkelly88

Reaction score
Performance settings don't seem to be working for me. I can see the current settings but trying to change them does nothing, meaning I still have to use SetCPU.

Mine work fine with the stock kernel. I tried flashing the new Franco nightly kernel and then I wasn't able to use the settings, so I flashed back to stock. It'd be nice to not have to use setcpu when using different kernels :p

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Mine work fine with the stock kernel. I tried flashing the new Franco nightly kernel and then I wasn't able to use the settings, so I flashed back to stock. It'd be nice to not have to use setcpu when using different kernels :p

Doesn't the Franco kernal have its own settings app packaged with it? Maybe its creating some type of conflict.

mrkelly88

Reaction score
Doesn't the Franco kernal have its own settings app packaged with it? Maybe its creating some type of conflict.

From my understanding, he has an app for purchase on the market that allows you to update his kernel and manage settings from within the app. I'm pretty sure the app doesn't get installed when you just download and flash the kernel.. at least I didn't see any new app or anything when I flashed it :-/

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only issue I have so far, and it's not much of one, but in the market the movies don't give the HD option like they did before.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
From my understanding, he has an app for purchase on the market that allows you to update his kernel and manage settings from within the app. I'm pretty sure the app doesn't get installed when you just download and flash the kernel.. at least I didn't see any new app or anything when I flashed it :-/

You are probably right. I d/l the Franco kernal, but i have yet to try it.