Yesterday we had a Droid 1 with the latest CM6 and clockwork recovery on it. It worked for the most part, but it has been slow and a little unstable and we wanted to restore the stock verizon version of android and re-root if necessary. I found a zip or two for the version of android I wanted, but it didn't install with clockwork and I was advised that SPrecovery would install it, so I flashed that with Rom Manager. From this point on I have not been able to get into recovery mode. Selecting recovery mode from rom manger didn't do anything (would just boot CM as normal) and holding 'M' when powering on did the same amounts of nothing. As I continued poking around and reading trying to fix it, I used rsdlite to flash a sbf of some other versions of sprecovery that I was directed to, and now it doesn't even boot CM properly. (it gets to the unlock screen, but doesn't get cell service, doesn't recognize the battery, and the android.phone process FC's when I unlock.) I'm pretty sure all I have actual access to anymore is the bootloader to flash more sbf's or img's or whatever. I am proficient enough with hardware/software and have linux/mac/windows systems to work with plus a working D2G if that helps at all. I just don't know what my next course of action to fix the D1 should be. Many thanks to anyone out there that can help.