Catch 22

patmc81

Reaction score
Boy do I love my otter box cover on my Maxx, but I also love taking it off to hold and look at my maxx!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

MrTommy

Reaction score
Know what?

I've never even thought of that, but I might give it a go. I only saw my Maxx sans box for mere minutes. I think I need to take mine out too, just to admire it for what most people buy them for - sleek, slender, sexy hand held computers (that, in emergencies, make phone calls - ha).

Thanks for the idea, patmc81. :hail:

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I actually think it looks pretty dang good even in the case. ;)

S

SFGate

I was thinking the same thing about my Tab but don't want to take it out of the case. I think I will break the case getting it off or on. So I go to the store and look at the devices there.

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I was thinking the same thing about my Tab but don't want to take it out of the case. I think I will break the case getting it off or on. So I go to the store and look at the devices there.

LOL Every time I am in a store that sells smart phones I wonder over and have a "look". :tongue:

DocsDad

Reaction score
I actually think it looks pretty dang good even in the case. ;)

Agreed... I have a smoke colored, translucent tpu style case. Altough I love the MAXX's lines without the case, with this one I almost don't know its there. Its thin, still shows the lines, does not cover the beveled glass and has an awesome feel in hand.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Agreed... I have a smoke colored, translucent tpu style case. Altough I love the MAXX's lines without the case, with this one I almost don't know its there. Its thin, still shows the lines, does not cover the beveled glass and has an awesome feel in hand.

any idea where to get that? I prefer TPU's since it doesnt make the phone look bulky

cece5702

Reaction score
Verizon has them. I'm still trying to figure out the secret of not putting a screen protector on. Mine smeared within 5 minutes of taking it off. Its smooth without it though but the fingerprints and smearing got on my nerves, Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

DocsDad

Reaction score
any idea where to get that? I prefer TPU's since it doesnt make the phone look bulky

I got mine at Verizon like Cece suggested. I like it mine without a design, but here are some new ones out..

http://www.amazon.com/White-Cruzer-Androidified-Retail-Packaging/dp/B0072OCY42/]Amazon.com: White - Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For Droid Razr Maxx [Cruzer Lite Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories[/URL]