Casio system mods

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by treefrog20012003, Jul 27, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. treefrog20012003

treefrog20012003 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So far I have been going through the commando system and changing out apk's as I can seeing what we can replace with other froyo system parts. The cradle app can be replaced as well as the alarm clock with the OG Droid clock from one of Pete's builds. I tried the two apk's for the phone but they did not work, this could be due to the nature of it being a froyo gingerbread parts build. I need a stock froyo build to work from and see if parts can be switched out. I will look for these and get back to you all with the results as I go.

But "WHY THE RUM?!"
  2. reh8388

reh8388 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is it possible to replace the "voice command" app with the "voice dialer" app? The voice command one is huge, laggy, and doesn't work for crap. The voice dialer seems to work much better but if I hit the call button on my bluetooth units they launch Voice Command.
  3. y0bailey

y0bailey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sweet dude! Could you upload/link to the exact apk for the cradle. I hate the current one massively.
  4. treefrog20012003

treefrog20012003 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been busy with WEBELOS so sorry for my delay. When it comes to the apk's for the system a lot are not compatible with the current system files. The only thing I have been successful with is the clock and eveything else fails horribly. To switch out the clock, go to pete's section for the OG Droid and download the bugless beast that is the froyo/gingerbread parts rom. Download it, extract it, then go to the system/app folder and move the clock file to the root of the sdcard. You will have to be rooted for this to work, rename the cradle and the alarm from the phone system/app folder to bak from apk. Then reboot and install the clock apk from pete's rom. You will have to launch it manually as I cannot get it to launch when put in the cradle but the small hassle is worth it.

But "WHY THE RUM?!"
Search tags for this page
casio commando hack

casio commando hacks

casio commando mods

casio commando overclock

casio g'zone commando hack

casio g'zone commando hacks

casio g'zone commando mods

g'zone commando hacks

gzone commando hacks

overclock casio commando