Casio G'zOne Commando blue tooth force close

Kiltit

Reaction score
Already called cus serv and went through the update phone, reboot phone, skip on one foot etc, etc...
Is there any firmware/app updates to eliminate the force close issue?
The bluetooth, when in use or not, will quit. My phone alerts, pops up a force close screen and disconnects the bluetooth device and call. In order to reconnect, I have to turn the phone off and back on. Let me rephrase that. In most instances, I have to reboot the phone to get the ability to talk and hear conversations via bt, but generally retain connection to the media if I turn the bt device off and back on.
So, to get full function of the bt device back, I must reboot the phone. Any help is appreciated.

boxsar

Reaction score
Casio Commando bluetooth issue

I have a Plantronics Voyager HD headset and have experienced the same issues with bluetooth. Verizon replace the phone, Plantronics replaced the headset. The phone has been factory reset, etc, etc. While the android system actually crashed (bluetooth) on the first phone, even after factory reset it consistently had connection problems. The replaced phone has had problems once so far. The only fix seems to be to reboot the phone...
Boxsar