1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Casio commando recovery/boot mode?

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by jared.witmer, Sep 4, 2011.

1. jared.witmer

jared.witmer New Member

Does ANYONE know how to boot into recovery or flash the stock OS for the commando? I'm working with a commando with some messed up software issues, and I absolutely have not been able to figure out how to boot into recovery, do a hard reset, etc... If casio truly neglected to include this ability, I'm appalled...
  2. droid2drummer

droid2drummer New Member

If anything else, dl quick reboot..or go into settings and then about phone and then under one of the settings (can't remember at the moment ) should give you the ability to factory reset...or google it? I'm not sure with your device...but if its android, it will have the ability...

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)
  3. jared.witmer

jared.witmer New Member

I posted about it under the rescue squad "other android devices(rooted)", but I can't get into my settings menu... Hoping for a combination of key presses during boot or something via computer/usb... thanks for responding though
  4. robertjglenn

robertjglenn New Member

Its a problem phone. I have one stuck in a bootloop that I have not been able to fix. I can force it into recovery with a computer by hooking it up, typing adb wait-for-device reboot recovery and then turning it on. Once in recovery I cannot do anything else. None of the menu items are selectable and no adb commands work. I am at a loss with this fickle device.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  5. cbreze

cbreze New Member

I read on a casio forum a few months back that there is no way by specific button combo to cause a hard reset. It can only be done thru the menu settings options. Which of course is hard to do if you can't access anything from a messed up commando. Never seen a phone that didn't have a button combo option of some sort. Massive fail on casio's part if you ask me.
Search tags for this page
boot casio commando recovery mode
casio c771 factory reset

casio c771 hard reset

casio commando factory reset

casio commando hard reset

casio commando recovery

casio commando recovery mode

casio commando reset

commando recovery mode

hard reset c771

hard reset casio c771