Cases

Riddlin

Reaction score
To me the incredible should have cases like the Iphone why do we need a crappy 2 piece case for a phone with no physical keyboard. I have seen aluminum cases for the Iphone that are 1 piece and they look tight in different colors. I hope we get something similar one day.

WTF??

Reaction score
Im sure the day will come...

I can admit, I was so excited about getting my Incredible that I started buying accessories online 2 days BEFORE I actually got my phones LOL

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah just wait, there will be plenty. For quite a while the only Droid cases were the ones sold by Verizon. Once Seidio and some of the other manufacturers have enough time, there will be several to choose from.

jasonb

Reaction score
i like my red silicon case from verizon.

2010-05-02%2000.38.34.jpg

2010-05-02%2000.35.55.jpg

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only reasons I didn't like the Body Glove case on my Droid were the fact that you couldn't put it in a dock with the case (this is true for all cases) and that it made the phone slide rougher.

Since there aren't any docks yet for the Incredible and it has no sliding pieces, a BG would probably be great. They are VERY durable.

mrmomoman

Reaction score
They need to bring out a glider type of case made from polycarbonate with a soft rubber texture just like the back of the current incredible. Casecrown gliders is a two piece that has the same feel. I think Seidio is working on something now not sure.

I don't like the feel of hard plastic. I have had a CaseCrown case glider for the iphone and its a good feel.