Cases

elppAnOssiP

Reaction score
I went in to my local Verizon store this AM to get a case for my new Inc, and to my surprise, they had the Body Glove in stock! :icon_ banana: It's a very nice looking case and added some much needed weight and grip to the phone. The belt clip is a nice feature that I think I'm going to start using.

Acid7711

Reaction score
Mmmm Body Glove makes me angry because touching the veryyyyyyyyy sides of the screen and thus, letters on the keyboard are difficult at times. Not impossible, but difficult. I've got mine naked right now, taking exceptional care of it.

I wish the body glove were a little thinner around the glass on the sides, then it would be perfect

OP
DeekBoy

DeekBoy

Reaction score
I bought the gloss Verizon case and I'm very very happy with it. Not too bulky and just enough protection

elppAnOssiP

Reaction score
Mmmm Body Glove makes me angry because touching the veryyyyyyyyy sides of the screen and thus, letters on the keyboard are difficult at times. Not impossible, but difficult. I've got mine naked right now, taking exceptional care of it.

I wish the body glove were a little thinner around the glass on the sides, then it would be perfect

I've ran into that once when I was tring to text, but I just rotated the screen and it gave me plenty of leg room (or finger room I should say) so it wasn't a big deal for me. I even have big sausage link fingers.

c_law23

Reaction score
I bought the hard silicone case from Verizon today in black (also comes in red). I rather like it. Had the otterbox on my moto droid b/c i couldn't stand the Verizon cases but i actually like this one.

Acid7711

Reaction score

I've ran into that once when I was tring to text, but I just rotated the screen and it gave me plenty of leg room (or finger room I should say) so it wasn't a big deal for me. I even have big sausage link fingers.

Yeah, I too did that, but there are certain places where you can not rotate the screen to get to a larger keyboard, so it's not 100% effective. I don't understand why the im widget won't let me rotate on msgs.......

Hopefully this will be "fixed" either officially, or unofficially once root is achieved.

topaz330

Reaction score
anyone with the verizon glossy case have a annoying problem with the ringer volume buttons on the side sticking sometimes?