Cases

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
A lot of cases out there, leather pouch, silicon, hard plastic, hard plastic coated with rubber, etc...try specifying what you want.

OP
DeekBoy

DeekBoy

Reaction score
my bad... completely forgot. i prefer the hard plastic ones. do the silicone ones stick to your pockets? i just imagine them not feeling right for some reason

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Otterbox or if you want a thin one SEIDIO Innocase , it also has a light rubberized surface .

mkzbdroid

Reaction score
sorry have tried knock offs, otterbox, and body glove cases on my moto droid and honestly I like the body glove one the best and so I ordered another that will come with my phone on thurs and it looks epic, i hate the back of the phone so why not protect it and cover it up!!

otterbox not really but yes full rubber ones do very much and if you have any lint or crumbs in your pocket at all expect them to be around the edges

Stretch2m

Reaction score
Yes the Body Glove case sticks to your pocket. I still prefer it because it also sticks to my hand or wherever else I set it down. YMMV

aawine

Reaction score
I like to use BargainCell.com and handhelditems.com.......they are both very reasonably priced and ship quickly. Body glove does stick to the pocket, but sure gives nice control while holding onto/using phone.

swalser

Reaction score
I like to use BargainCell.com and handhelditems.com.......they are both very reasonably priced and ship quickly. Body glove does stick to the pocket, but sure gives nice control while holding onto/using phone.

Doesn't the body glove have a clip on the back to put it on your belt, etc.? If so, does that make it a lot bulkier in your pocket?

aawine

Reaction score
It comes with a round piece that you snap into place to fil the snap area. It is the same material as the rest of the case and sits flush so you can't tell a difference.