cases

MX91

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anybody knows were to find a great case for the Razor MAXX all i seem to find is cases for the iphone

awd1315

Reaction score
I got mine off Amazon for $25. It's the Seidio black one with the kickstand. Adds a little bulk but not too much but I love it so far. Good luck!!!!

OP
M

MX91

Reaction score
Thank you everyone and just wondering my gf has a droid bionic now any places for that to or is it the same

M.faulkner31211

Reaction score
I need a stylish case for my maxx. I broke the screen this morning but after I get it fixed def dont want it to happen again

Squeak87

Reaction score
I have an Otterbox Defender and it alright but I work where there's a lot of dust and stuff so trying to pry apart the case to clean my screen is a hassle. I have insurance so I think I may just switch back to my OEM as well, and buy a screen protector.

(Droid Razr Maxx <<ICS .215>>)

sen1983

Reaction score
i bought these cases,

Cimo S-Line Soft TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, XT912 Verizon - Clear
Amazon.com: Cimo S-Line Soft TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, XT912 Verizon - Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories

Cimo Gloss Soft TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, XT912 Verizon - Black
Amazon.com: Cimo Gloss Soft TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, XT912 Verizon - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Cimo S-Line Soft TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, XT912 Verizon - White
Amazon.com: Cimo S-Line Soft TPU Case for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, XT912 Verizon - White: Cell Phones & Accessories

now waiting for shipping :) (to Turkiye)

comments was good at the amazon, i dont know how quality cases are...

asaunders

Reaction score
I picked up a Seidio case last week. So far so good. pretty slim case. I wanted the one from Case-Mate but it was out of stock

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
I buy all my cases from Amazon. They always have great discounts.

I have all the trident, otterbox and seidio cases. And a couple cheap ass $1 ones. They're all great.. but I get tired of them quickly so I'm always switching them around.

It also depends on what I'm doing and which department I'm covering at work. I work for an airliner so I could be behind the ticket counter with a slim case or out on the tarmac doing physical work with a tough otterbox case.

But definitely check for cases on Amazon first before you go to the phone case distributors official website. You'll get a better deal.

Last edited:

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
Also on the topic of phone cases is there any possibility a case could be effecting my reception?

As somebody who switches phone cases frequently I've noticed when ever I have a Seidio case on, my phone browser lags pretty badly. The pages load slow and it's as if something is in the way. It always happens on the same case.

Could just be a coincidence though.