Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sent

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

joelmic

Reaction score
Thanks buckmarble and spacecasespiff. That is all the reviews I need for now. If anyone else would like to try this case at a reduced cost please PM me and I can make you a 50% off code for amazon.

jmorgania

Reaction score
Ok I will send the smoke, blue, clear and an anti glare screen protector. PM me your address

You would get more reviews if you sent 3 cases to 3 different people instead of having one person reviewing 3. Each person brings a unique viewpoint to give a more rounded review of the case. I would have been happy to review a red one, oh well.

joelmic

Reaction score
You would get more reviews if you sent 3 cases to 3 different people instead of having one person reviewing 3. Each person brings a unique viewpoint to give a more rounded review of the case. I would have been happy to review a red one, oh well.

PM me your address. I will send you a red case dancedroid

Bixby

Reaction score
Thanks buckmarble and spacecasespiff. That is all the reviews I need for now. If anyone else would like to try this case at a reduced cost please PM me and I can make you a 50% off code for amazon.

I would greatly appreciate a coupon. The cases look well made!

Sent from my DROID3

Bixby

Reaction score
The coupon is droid003 it will work on any of our case. It gos live at 4 PM EST today

I'm attempting to expedite the order on Amazon, but during the final step b4 paying it says, "the promotional code you entered is not valid"??? Please help ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID3

joelmic

Reaction score
I'm attempting to expedite the order on Amazon, but during the final step b4 paying it says, "the promotional code you entered is not valid"??? Please help ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID3

Fixed it it will now go live at 6 PM est

Last edited:

nick71111

Reaction score
First time posting so bare with me :). I would love to try out and write a review for your cases and your screen protectors. My case I have now is starting to crack so I'm gonna need a new one plus i was looking into buying screen protectors.

Last edited:

Gobrian

Reaction score
I have the OEM Verizon Case, the Snap On Gel Cover. It works pretty well.

I like how it is rubbery so it doesn't slip on surfaces, although that can get annoying when taking it in/out your pant pockets.

The only REAL bad thing about it is that at the corner on the top piece where it connects to the screen, the plastic seems to protrude a little. This rubs against the nice glossy surface on the right side of the keyboard, and eventually it actually started to scratch some of the paint off. Not a big deal, but I am a perfectionist and notice these things.

To fix this issue I used sand paper on the case to file down the plastic. Seems to be better now.

I am looking at the Otter Box case as well. The fact that it works with the extended battery is especially appealing to me.

Oh and if you need another reviewer Joelmic, I'm your man. I'm even fluent in Spanish if you're looking to target broader a demographic spectrum xD.

EDIT 2:
So the case scratching into the nice polished surface on the right and left of the keyboard REALLY got to me (again, I'm an over analytical perfectionist). I really got down with some 100 grit sand paper and sanded away at the corner fittings. I took about 2/3 off the plastic off, so it still remains strong enough to support the case on the phone, but no longer contacts the polished surface.
To fix the scratches, I got some Pledge polish (not the spray stuff) and polished the nice surface to perfection. Now I am a happy camper.
Another feature I forgot to mention is that the case fits perfectly into the car dock.
Now I can say that I am truly happy with this case, and will likely not be purchasing a Otter Box unless I'm missing some outstanding feature.

Last edited:

Bixby

Reaction score
I have the OEM Verizon Case, the Snap On Gel Cover. It works pretty well.

I like how it is rubbery so it doesn't slip on surfaces, although that can get annoying when taking it in/out your pant pockets.

The only REAL bad thing about it is that at the corner on the top piece where it connects to the screen, the plastic seems to protrude a little. This rubs against the nice glossy surface on the right side of the keyboard, and eventually it actually started to scratch some of the paint off. Not a big deal, but I am a perfectionist and notice these things.

To fix this issue I used sand paper on the case to file down the plastic. Seems to be better now.

I am looking at the Otter Box case as well. The fact that it works with the extended battery is especially appealing to me.

Oh and if you need another reviewer Joelmic, I'm your man. I'm even fluent in Spanish if you're looking to target broader a demographic spectrum xD.

EDIT 2:
So the case scratching into the nice polished surface on the right and left of the keyboard REALLY got to me (again, I'm an over analytical perfectionist). I really got down with some 100 grit sand paper and sanded away at the corner fittings. I took about 2/3 off the plastic off, so it still remains strong enough to support the case on the phone, but no longer contacts the polished surface.
To fix the scratches, I got some Pledge polish (not the spray stuff) and polished the nice surface to perfection. Now I am a happy camper.
Another feature I forgot to mention is that the case fits perfectly into the car dock.
Now I can say that I am truly happy with this case, and will likely not be purchasing a Otter Box unless I'm missing some outstanding feature.

What color is your case? Other than the holster combo, the only OEM snap on cases that I saw in the store were plastic based (not rubber) & came in blue, purple, etc...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Bixby

Reaction score