Cases?

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time. Looks like a decent case while many wait for the Otterbox. I'll order one after pictures/video are posted of the shell holster one sold by verizon.

I find it difficult to hit the volume / power button without a case let alone with a case on. How does that feel with this case?

Sent from my DROID3

Reaction score
Ya its a little harder but I think any case you get will be about the same on that. I've just learned how to do it so it works all the time just have to adjust to it

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

spillner

Reaction score
For anybody looking for a leather belt pouch, the VZ one with a magnetic clip will NOT activate the car dock. I searched high and low for a velcro one like I had for my OD and decided to try the one with a magnetic clip. Its been a week of me having this when I am at work and it has never turned the phones car mode on.

Reaction score
Otterbox case available for purchase. Who will be the first to purchase and review? I'll try but not getting overnight shipping.

Via Superphone Droid 3012

Jocojr

Reaction score
I highly reccommend the Shell/holster combo with kickstand. Although kinda pricey at 29.99, it has been the best I have ever used plus the functionality of the stand is awesome. My .02!

joelmic

Reaction score
Who want to write a review for the case that my company makes. We will send you the case at no charge?

Reaction score
Who want to write a review for the case that my company makes. We will send you the case at no charge?

That's sounds cool im still looking for a good case. I have one now but is just ok.

Reaction score
The smoke, clear, and blue are the 3 I would pick first. Also interested in the anti glare screen protectors. Ill do a review for both.

Same taste in cases. Those were the ones I liked as well.