Cases?

husker_fan

Reaction score
There's a video now at the Otterbox website featuring the Droid 3, but I still haven't seen a release date yet.

The_Rick_14

Reaction score

howar1rc

Reaction score
"Smoke diagnal checkered" black plaid case

This case is actually silver. You can see that on the inside of the case and long the edges. I especially noticed it within the first 4 days, when the "rubberized" graphics started getting scratched off. This case fitts well, but is cheap.

Johnnyb

Reaction score
I picked up a Casemate, Barely There case a week ago from eBay for under $25. It a great case thr feel is really good. It wasn't a perfect fit whem I bought it but some minor shaving with an exacto knife did the trick in just a few minutes.

Sent from my D3, waiting for root to unleash this beast.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I decided to go with the Verizon Shell/Holster combo ( Shell/Holster Combo ).

I previously had a Seidio case for my Droid 1, I really liked it. I wasn't initially thrilled about this Verizon case with the sort of cross-thatching design but it's fine. Clipped on good, has a little flip out stand if I want to prop it up for movies, and it didn't bulk the phone up any more than my other case did.

I got 20% the regular price too.

lil old but +1 on this case i love it its got the kick stand so I can set it up at work and when classes start back there also to watch some netflix when im bored lol

Reaction score
I just got a luxm case from amizon and here are my thoughts. Its a black two piece case. Its the plastic with the rubber coating on it . It looks and feels really nice. Easy in and out of the pocket. Snapped on nice and tight. The piece that snaps on the front is kinda loose just a tad. There is not a lot of area for it to snap on because of it sliding. But I don't think that it will fall off. I've never had a slider phone before so I'm not sure how these cases are to fit. But so far I'm happy with it. Also it does not add any extra bulk
To the phone. Its still very slim to me. I'm also going to do a quick video review on it some time today. It was 8 bucks so not bad at all.
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score
[video=youtube;EJceJC11ZhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJceJC11ZhI[/video]

DroidForums

Last edited: