1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cases that come with a screen protector, like otterbox defender.

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by thrgk, Dec 8, 2011.

1. thrgk

thrgk New Member

I was wondering, if ya know the otterbox defender, ya will know it has like a plastic screen protector, like a heavy duty one. I was wondering if any other hard case had them also, or is otterbox the only one that has something like that?
  2. nikecar

nikecar New Member

Otterbox Commuter has a screen protector. You cannot even tell it is on, once you do it. Looks great. I have one of those InvisibleShields on my ipod and they are night and day. I'll take Otterbox's anyday.

i'm scared to swap my phone out due to a burned camera sensor because I'd lose that protector.
  3. Sibe

Sibe New Member

I have the Otterbox Defender on my Rezound. It's awesome. Has a screen protector built into the front cover, it's a 3 piece system, the back and the front and then a neoprene seal. Also comes with an excellent black molded carrying case with the belt attatchment that also works as a stand for viewing the phone sideways. I bought mine at Now Marine, I think it was right around $27. I highly recommend it.
  4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 New Member

i couldnt get over how the build in protector felt, seemed way to thick for me
Search tags for this page
case like otterbox defender
case similar to otterbox defender
cases comparable to otterbox defender

cases like otterbox defender

cases like the otterbox defender

cases similar to otterbox defender

comparable to otterbox defender

do all otterboxes have screen protectors

do otter boxes come with screen protectors

do you like your otterbox
does defender case for htc 1 x come with a front screen protector