1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cases in a dock

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by brianbags, Jul 11, 2010.

1. brianbags

brianbags New Member

I really want both the docks Verizon will be releasing, but I also want a case so I don't break this thing too easily. Will I have to take a case off every time I want to put it in either of the docks? I know right now I won't deal with that and will probably just end up skipping the docks.

I realize nothing has been released yet to the general public, but I'm hoping you guys can share previous experiences with me before I blind buy everything...lol
  2. kas1229

kas1229 New Member

innocase

You might have to wait a while, but usually the innocase line by Seidio will create docks that will accommodate a device W/WO it's case.

seidioonline.com