cases for a docking station

apl3

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked I searched and didnt find anything. Are there cases that fit in the Motorola dock. I know the body glove wont. It seems to me the Seido should since it claims its only 1mm thicker than the stock phone. I have two docks one at my home and one at my office so I am not looking to buy any new docks. Thanks in advance.

ezeStand

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked I searched and didnt find anything. Are there cases that fit in the Motorola dock. I know the body glove wont. It seems to me the Seido should since it claims its only 1mm thicker than the stock phone. I have two docks one at my home and one at my office so I am not looking to buy any new docks. Thanks in advance.
Hi apl3,
To my knowledge, there are no cases on the market that will work with the OEM Motorola Dock. The alignment of the micro USB connector is critical and there is no room for extra case material around the Droid.
Thanks,

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the OEM docks are built specifically for the naked form factor. A skin is the closest you'll get to a case and the OEM dock.

cuskit

Reaction score
OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
I just picked up a Motorola droid holster I want alot of protection at my job for my phone so its harder for it to get smashed. Its not exactly exactly I want but it will do for now.