Cases...caution about buying from Hedocell

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by ZX3ZX4, Sep 27, 2010.

1. ZX3ZX4

ZX3ZX4 New Member

I bought a case for my phone from Hedocell: they had a good selection and the prices were low. The case arrived within a week and I liked it. So, I decided to order a slightly different one for use when working in my yard. The second case was too small to fit my phone, even though it was supposed to be specific for my phone. I left numerous calls on their answering machine and sent several emails. They finally told me to return the case (which I had to do at my own expense) for a replacement. A week after sending it back and hearing nothing, I emailed and called them numerous times. After several days, they claimed they never received it. Further communications went unanswered. I never got a replacement, or a refund, and my attempt to get PayPal to stand up was useless. Oh, and the first case I bought, which I liked really well, had the riveted belt clip break off after a month. I'm not saying they're a scam, but their pretty web site is not representative of how they do business or a reflection of product quality. Proceed at your own risk...
  2. Flash4866

Flash4866 New Member

Ditto here ... google hedocell complaints and you'll see that we're not the only ones.
  3. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

i have never bought from them
  4. Mwsr

Mwsr New Member

I bought a case from them and I'm happy with it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  5. billflick575

billflick575 New Member

I purchased two cases from Hedocell, and received them but didn't like them. They didn't fit my phones very well. After contacting them, I returned the cases, but they will not issue a refund nor will they respond to my emails.
Search tags for this page

hedocell

hedocell location
hedocell paypal refund
hedocell scam?
hedocell web store
hedocell web store phone number
what is hedocell