Case with stand/kickstand? Which one are you using?

ChoppaCabrah

Reaction score
I've been using the Casemate Pop since I've had my GS3. I'm real partial to a case with a kickstand. Being the main reason I bought the phone was for the amazing screen. So I watch videos and movies quite often. Is there any other nice phone cases for our Galaxy out there you're using?:icon_question: This is the case I've been currently using to around 4 months or so:

getDynamicImage.aspx

I'm just wanting something a little different.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I have the Trident Kraken AMS on the way.

carguy

Reaction score
I'm using the Seidio Active with kickstand. Great case with one complaint....

Notice how the kickstand portion is not flush with the back of the case? When my device is flat on a table, as you press the bottom button to see the time or check for messages etc without picking up the device, it 'flips' up a bit. A minor nuisance, but annoying nonetheless... It works great until they get off their duffs and release the OBEX.

235508489.jpg

dLi

Reaction score
I'm using the Seidio Active with kickstand. Great case with one complaint....

Notice how the kickstand portion is not flush with the back of the case? When my device is flat on a table, as you press the bottom button to see the time or check for messages etc without picking up the device, it 'flips' up a bit. A minor nuisance, but annoying nonetheless... It works great until they get off their duffs and release the OBEX. QUOTE]

I have had the same experience using the Seidio case with a kickstand. Wish I had reviewed a little more before making the purchase.

tc1

Reaction score
I've been using the Casemate Pop since I've had my GS3. I'm real partial to a case with a kickstand. Being the main reason I bought the phone was for the amazing screen. So I watch videos and movies quite often. Is there any other nice phone cases for our Galaxy out there you're using?:icon_question: This is the case I've been currently using to around 4 months or so:

getDynamicImage.aspx

I'm just wanting something a little different.

Nice... I've been looking for a case with a kick stand.

I don't whether to get the white or black version, I have a white incipo case now but it has gotten a dingy look to it.

OP
ChoppaCabrah

ChoppaCabrah

Reaction score
Nice... I've been looking for a case with a kick stand.

I don't whether to get the white or black version, I have a white incipo case now but it has gotten a dingy look to it.

This case has worked perfectly so far besides me ripping the bottom rubber piece off the kickstand halfway. A little superglue, good as new. :biggrin:

tc1

Reaction score
This case has worked perfectly so far besides me ripping the bottom rubber piece off the kickstand halfway. A little superglue, good as new. :biggrin:

Does it stay white or get dingy looking?

No.Division

Reaction score
I'm using the Trident Kraken and love it. Switched from the Aegis for the added "bulk" and the kickstand. Couldn't be happier:)

Sent from my Galaxy sIII using Droid Forums