Case with No Slide Out Keyboard Feature

jymkym1

Reaction score
1. ClubDownforce
2. jodyberry
3. kennyg23- carbon fiber one piece
4. gth5003 - carbon fiber one or two piece (2nd piece being a end cap for easy removal)
5. funken - one piece, carbon fiber is cool, but I'd also buy something that is somewhat slip resistant.
6. jcardona1 - one piece
7. cronodl - one piece
8. HwnDroid - carbon one piece
9. joshclovis- carbon fiber one piece[/QUOTE]

jodyberry

Reaction score
We'll see what kind of interest we can gain here over the weekend, and I will forward the information on to him. Then, we need to figure out how we want it to fit, etc.

OK Club, you got your list - let's get on it! How fast would he have a prototype case?

Clubdownforce

Reaction score
We'll see what kind of interest we can gain here over the weekend, and I will forward the information on to him. Then, we need to figure out how we want it to fit, etc.

OK Club, you got your list - let's get on it! How fast would he have a prototype case?

I'm forwarding him this thread right now, I'm hoping that we can see a prototype very soon.

BrooklynDROID

Reaction score
I'd be interested in a CF case/cover for the REAR of the Droid, so it can still slide. I can use the front from my Verizon shell/holster.

jtehler

Reaction score
I would be interested in this type of one piece case for my droid. Although i must admit I have got alot better at typing on it but still prefer the on-screen keyboard.

astokes

Reaction score
Put me down for one, just as long as the cutouts are as nice out my Innocase, and it fits nice. I never use the keyboard so one of these would be ideal for me.

ChrisDaniak

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Hi everyone, I am the person that clubdownforce has been talking to you all about for the CF case.

Here is the breakdown:

Many people tell us they want a case, but in the end after we invest all of our time and money into producing it they back out.

So this is the deal. I need 10 SERIOUS buyers who are willing to send their money to me before this project takes off. My producer has advised me that we are only making G1 and Iphone cases unless we can get enough serious buyers to do things like this.

I would like people to send me payments via paypal first. If 10 people do this then I can promise you nothing but the best of our product. We are serious about what we can do and this will not be anything you will regret.

If 10 people do not commit to this within a week of the first person's payment I will refund everyone's money, Guaranteed!

After recieving the 10 (or more by the way any number is welcome but a minimum of 10 must be met) payments I will transfer the funds to my producer in a bulk sum. He does not want to get tied up with all the refunding BS because people have said they want things before only to not commit in the end after we made a product for them (wasted our time).

The price of these cases will be $60 with a $2 charge for paypal fee's. This means the total is $62.

To many of you, this price is nothing, however to some they will be furious at the price.

This is what you need to consider:
Your phone is an expensive phone to begin with, do you really not want an EXCELLENT product to protect its backside? Also we are very flexible and will work our best to provide you with a case that will disable the slide out keyboard so you all will be 100% satisfied.

Price breakdown:
Carbon fiber is an expensive raw material and for any of you who have worked with it before, you know how much of a PITA (pain in the ...) it is to make GREAT quality products with it.

You all will have a choice of these colors:
Black, Red, Orange, Blue, Yellow.

There is no different price allocated to any specific color. This is a solid 60 with the 2$ to cover paypal fee's.

This is something you all should consider as you would be the first users to have this REAL carbon fiber case. Do your research and find similar products at a higher price with less quality.

Also we are using the 2x2 Carbon fiber instead of the 1x5 material that other cases like to use. This means our product is a better quality, and the overall appearance is much more appealing.

The product is lightweight but will protect your phone, you will not even realize its on the phone half of the time!

If there are any trust issues concerning this, you can always File a complaint with paypal on me, or you may contact my producer (Only for SERIOUS buyers). My location is in Illinois and the producer is California so know this is not a bunch of kids looking to scam anyone. We are honest and will provide you with a product to meet your needs.

You can PM me if you want my paypal account to send payments to.

astokes

Reaction score
The price is pretty high, but having said that its a custom limited quantity case, only issue I have is paying out cash for an unseen not even made cover, could you post a pre production rendering?

ChrisDaniak

Reaction score
The price is pretty high, but having said that its a custom limited quantity case, only issue I have is paying out cash for an unseen not even made cover, could you post a pre production rendering?

Unfortunately I do not think so. We have had many shady customers who have us meet all of their needs and in the end say they just wanted to see what we could do and had no plan on buying it in the first place. Rest assured we will take our time to make this product what you want.

Confirmed buyers who have paid so far:
1.Flunken (Blue)