1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Case with micro SD storage

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by ProfLonghair, Oct 7, 2010.

1. ProfLonghair

ProfLonghair New Member

Is anyone aware of a case that has some slots or something to hold spare microSD cards? That way I can keep my music on one, and movies on another, since I can't necessarily fit all of both on a single card, and swap them out whenever I want
  2. debdroid1a

debdroid1a New Member

Phone case and wallet in one. They have a slot for credit cards and even in a plastic case, the micro cards should fit in the credit card slots. You may need to shop around or double check measurements to find one, but they have them. I saw some on Amazon, just searched for "phone case wallet" and "droid phone case wallet".
  3. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

so have you found your case?
  4. ProfLonghair

ProfLonghair New Member

Not 100% sure as of yet. I found this, as an example

Amazon.com: OrionGadgets Leather Wallet Case w/ Removable Spring Clip & Swivel Clip for Motorola Droid A855 (Black): Cell Phones & Service

haven't check the dimensions, not sure of the droid I'm looking for. I wonder, though, if it is redundant to get a more skin-like case, to protect against my daughter dropping it while playing, and still using this. I do believe, though, that this kind of thing would suit my devious purposes.

Anyone know of a better site for these kinds of cases?
Search tags for this page
iphone case with micro sd slot

micro sd storage case

micro sd storage case for android
micro sd storage containers
micro sd storage wallet
storage case for micro sd