Case w/ belt clip for jogging???

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Anyone recommend something? I've searched the web and see quite a few options, I would just like some input on cases people have actually used. Thanks.

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I ordered the seidio rugged combo and it comes with a very good holster from the looks of it. I should have it soon so I will give some more info when it comes.

OP
JayCizzo

JayCizzo

Reaction score
What I'm looking for is the type that has a plastic window to see the screen and also protect the phone from moisture. This way I can periodically check the RunKeeper app. I don't really want to pay $40-$60 for a Seidio setup. I already have the silicon case for regular use and I'm happy with that. Guess I'll just pick one and hope for the best.

OP
JayCizzo

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Okay, so does anyone have the Seidio Innocase II Case with the Holster? I've found some decent deals online for this but I'm curious if the holster will keep the phone secure while running? Anybody?

freddie

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the Seidio Active with holster. I need something that stays put while I'm lifting

atthehop

Reaction score
Okay, so does anyone have the Seidio Innocase II Case with the Holster? I've found some decent deals online for this but I'm curious if the holster will keep the phone secure while running? Anybody?

I have one and it seems secure since you cannot pull it off w/o pressing on the clip. The clip has a lip to catch the bottom of your belt.

Paid $47 for the case and clip combo.