1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Case that will fit Droid while it has its snap-on plastic covers on

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by catherinej, Jan 14, 2011.

1. catherinej

catherinej New Member

Hi there -

I have a Droid with the plastic snap-on covers on the front and the back. I keep the plastic covers mostly because the battery cover slips open/off if I don't. Anyway, I want a sleeve - without any belt clips or holster - that wll fit my Droid while it has its plastic covers still on. I've tried several, and they never fit because my Droid is too "fat".

Does anyone out there have this same problem?

Thanks.
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. well I like my phone naked but here's a thought, a friend of mine made her own sleeve. really cool, fits perfect, made an open/close cover for the face of her Droid. its like a body glove sleeve

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global
Search tags for this page

does a droid x2 case fit a droid x