Case that doesnt peel screen protector

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
Im looking for an extended battery case that doesnt peel screen protectors like so many of them do. I thought I heard that the diztronic ones didnt but im unsure. I have the otterbox but would love a different option that doesnt have a built in screen protector. I know i could peel it off but would rather not. I plan on getting a laza zcell battery so I was hoping their cases dont peel

HowardZ

Reaction score
There are few choices for cases which fit the extended battery.

None of the ones I own cause any peeling problems.

I have the diztronics extended battery case. There is nothing special or wonderful about it. It is the one I am currently using because I feel like I am keeping a good grip on the phone when jogging.

PS I use the Verizon extended battery, don't know if any case will fit the laza

Last edited:

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Brightonbrad said:
Im looking for an extended battery case that doesnt peel screen protectors like so many of them do. I thought I heard that the diztronic ones didnt but im unsure. I have the otterbox but would love a different option that doesnt have a built in screen protector. I know i could peel it off but would rather not. I plan on getting a laza zcell battery so I was hoping their cases dont peel

That is true about the diztronic extended tpu cases. They won't peel off the screen protector like the others. I used to have htcpedia extended case and it was starting to peel off my realook screen protector. So when I switched to the diztronic and read the reviews about it not peeling off the screen protector that is true. For the laza cell I am not sure. Your best bet would to go and check out the xda forums for the Rezound section and look in the accessories section. I believe there is a thread about the laza extended battery. Hope this helps.

HowardZ

Reaction score
Today I switched to the otterbox defender. For use with extended battery people either
o leave off the bottom plastic otterbox part, or
o cut a rectangle hole the size of the extended battery in both the standard back cover and the defender back cover

The negative of the defender is its more work to pull out the battery - if you ever have a need to pull it.