Case Suggestions

swallman

Reaction score
OK, so I got my new Droid this week and am looking for a case/holster and would like some suggestions from the group. I know there's hundreds of posts in here already, but I don't have the time to read through every one LOL.

Specifically, this is what I'd really like:

A case that will protect the phone, yet not be too intrusive (for example, when typing on the physical keyboard). Ideally it should also be "holsterable" (not sure if that's a real word or not LOL). I originally came from a BB Curve and was used to pulling my phone out to take a quick look.

Also, I'm going to want to be able to put my Droid in a car dock, so ideally I need something I can take off easily (unless I find a car dock that can hold the phone in the case).

Thanks everyone!

Domestic violence

Reaction score
i found a nice leather pouch for $5 at a place called "Five Below". fits perfectly.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 for the Seidio stuff.. the make a perfect case for what you are looking for (innocase) and a holster that will fit it, plus they are working on (might have out already?) a dock for the droid with the innocase still on it.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
+1 for the Seidio stuff.. the make a perfect case for what you are looking for (innocase) and a holster that will fit it, plus they are working on (might have out already?) a dock for the droid with the innocase still on it.

Can pre order the dock, ships on the 18th. My droid hasn't come in the mail yet but already have my innocase ready and waiting, looks good and does not seem like it would add much bulk.