Case Shopping

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Here we go Spigen Slim Armor Metal Slate

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

Man I like that Spigen Slim armor. To bad they don't make a Verizon Version.

I guess its ok they didn't make one, it looks rather slippery. The Incipio Dual Pro has a very nice tacky finish and slim fit and I couldn't be happier.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
That Slim Armor does look nice but looks like it would add too much bulk for my tastes. I'll stick with my Incipio Feather for now. I don't drop my phone so I only keep a case on to prevent wear and tear. Not damage.

OP
Hugh Jass

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
So update from forever ago, I did go with the Tudia Melody TPU and I really enjoy it, might be thinner cases out there but the combo of a screen protecting lip and the price of a candy bar makes it worth a try even if you don't like it.

Hell it cost twice as much to ship as the case it's self.

NWRULES

Reaction score
So update from forever ago, I did go with the Tudia Melody TPU and I really enjoy it, might be thinner cases out there but the combo of a screen protecting lip and the price of a candy bar makes it worth a try even if you don't like it.

Hell it cost twice as much to ship as the case it's self.

I agree. Really was happy with this case. Doest add a ton of bulk, and the fit is awesome. Love the wrap around lip too. Kind of scratching my head as to why they don't offer the color white? Weird. Just Red, black, blue. Lame

OP
Hugh Jass

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I agree. Really was happy with this case. Doest add a ton of bulk, and the fit is awesome. Love the wrap around lip too. Kind of scratching my head as to why they don't offer the color white? Weird. Just Red, black, blue. Lame

Spacing themselves from Apple, most likely. White devices are kind of synonymous now.

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
My vote is for the Incipio I got at the Verizon store when I got my G2. Fits like a glove, adds virtually no bulk to the phone and has just enough grip to it without feeling like glue and it's a nice gray color.

WolfR1

Reaction score
My vote is for the Incipio I got at the Verizon store when I got my G2. Fits like a glove, adds virtually no bulk to the phone and has just enough grip to it without feeling like glue and it's a nice gray color.

Have you used this case with wireless charging?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2

You got the grey Feather too huh? It does look really good on the phone.

Tap'd from my G2

Jcassell1

Reaction score
I just received the incipio dual pro for my Verizon G2 and it fits great. Ads barely any bulk with otterbox commuter like protection. Looks great and makes the rear button much easier to differentiate. Very happy with purchase. No need to but another case.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You got the grey Feather too huh? It does look really good on the phone.

Tap'd from my G2

If they had a black feather I might have kept it and the fact the top and bottom weren't well protected. The feeling was great and it still showed off the devices great looks but only grey and blue for color options? Doesn't make sense.

jamaca

Reaction score
Just saw it in e-bay before

Attachments

• P1010711SS.jpg
    P1010711SS.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 253
  • P1010714SS.jpg
    P1010714SS.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 225
  • P1010703ss.jpg
    P1010703ss.jpg