1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Case from Verizon damaging your Droid?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by BoxcuttaStyle, Dec 30, 2009.

1. BoxcuttaStyle

BoxcuttaStyle New Member

I thought I'd see if anyone else has ran into this. I have had my Droid for just over 30 days now. The day I picked it up from the Verizon store they offered me the standard case and put it on the phone for me. Last night I was taking it off to try and decide what I would do for protection and be able to utilize the multimedia dock etc. I noticed some scratches on the phone and also noticed that the screen seems to have some 'give' to it now. If I just slightly push on the upper left hand corner of the phone (w/o the keyboard showing) the screen appears to move up/down.

Has anyone else ran into this? Is this something caused by the case or does the phone normally do this? I wouldn't know since I've always had the case on it.
  2. HMJB

HMJB New Member

Its normal, the phone has a slight space between the Screen + keyboard. The case removes that space pretty much.