1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Case for Samsung Charge?!?!

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Accessories' started by CoryRampost, Jul 7, 2011.

1. CoryRampost

CoryRampost New Member

Hello peoples...

I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere that sells a variety of different cases for the Charge?!? I just got the phone last week and Verizon only had a few and they looked wack!! Its probably a bit early for the phone but custom ones would be sick.. I scanned over the threads but dont see anything..

All help appreciated!!!
  2. Nova

Nova New Member

I have my Charge about three weeks and have yet to see any custom cases. Will let you know if I do. I would like one too!
  3. countrygirl23

countrygirl23 New Member

Go to Amazon. I got 3 in today, plus a case with a belt clip that Verizon sells for half their price. I have 1 more case coming in plus an awesome leather pouch.

Amazon.com: Pink Hot Pink Brown Plaid on Silver Hard Plastic Case Cover For Samsung Droid Charge: Electronics

Amazon.com: Green Flower Design Case Cover for Verizon Samsung Droid Charge 4G: Everything Else

Amazon.com: Rubberized Snap On Cover for Samsung Charge - Deer Camo: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: Rubberized Snap On Cover for Samsung Charge - Green Leaves Camo: Cell Phones & Accessories

Here is what Verizon sells for 30 bucks. I paid 17.25 for it. You can use a hard ruberize case like the one above this one.
    Amazon.com: Samsung Droid Charge Shell/Holster Combo W/ Kickstand: Cell Phones & Accessories

If you have specific color you want put in the search bar. Samsung Droid Charge Skull Case, it will pull up cases related to Skull for the Charge, pick color as well. If you just do Samsung Droid Charge Case it will only show so many pages then quit. So be creative.

Hope this helps.

I also ordered this leather pouch.
    Amazon.com: Naztech Rebel Case - PDA and Smart Phones - Blackberry / HTC / Samsung / LG / Motorola / Nokia - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
  4. poktpcob

poktpcob New Member

Hi,
    Had my charge a little over 2 weeks now. I got an Otterbox commuter. I like the fact that it has the silicone around the phone with port plugs then a hard shell over that so it still goes in and out of you pocket/backpack easily.
  5. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

i have that case also, for a couple weeks. its v good protection and isnt bulky.
  6. Shurple

Shurple New Member

My Otterbox Commuter should be here this week. I had a Defender when I had an iPhone and it saved it many times!

I had ordered a case from Amazon (actually one of the links listed) and the case was basically nothing. And the guy sent me the wrong one! So then I got the Purple rubbery case from Verizon but I'd rather the OB.
  7. Xerrus

Xerrus New Member

I bought my fiancée the otter box commuter and myself the incipio syrilic (I think that's the name). Both are outstanding cases. Both have the silicone inner casing with a hard external shell. Only downside is my case covers my HDMI port completely, but I don't mind in the least, I've yet to ever use it on any of my devices!

Sent from my Droid Charge using DroidForums
  8. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

I got one of the cases from the store. Not gonna lie, I don't like it. It does its job and protects the phone, but when I plug in a charger (not the one
    That came with the phone) it feels like the case slightly obstructs the port enough where it feels like I'm breaking the port when I plug it in so I take the case off to charge
    Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  9. bweN diorD

yesterday my boss kicked the charger cord by accident, phone went flying on the floor, most abuse the phone has had (im very careful), not a scratch.
    ob case 1 my boss 0 lol
    ... my boss was touching the screen " i didnt break your phone, did i?"
    lol...
  10. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

Just ordered a new case from amazon and 5 screen protectors for less than 7 bucks!

11. thasparzan

thasparzan New Member

I also have the otterbox commuter case. I love the case, but does anyone have a suggestion of a case with a belt-clip that can fit the phone + otterbox case? It doesn't have to have a ton of protection, because I'll have the OB case, but something to use if I don't have enough room in my pockets for it..
  12. bweN diorD

i use the stock slider, it does require some minor fine tuning but im v happy with it.
    what i did, wedge something between the feet that wrap around the phone to pry them open, i used the phone battery (not advised).
    take a lighter and heat the plastic near the back, keep the flame about 1" away and only 2-3 seconds at a time. keep switching from one side to the other.
    only heat each side maybe 3 times.
    YOU DO NOT WANT TO OVER HEAT THE PLASTIC, IT WILL CRACK AND BE TRASH.
    its better to do it a little at a time, if your wedge (my battery) falls out while heating, you likely did it too much too fast.
    it will stretch out over time, you just need to help it on its way.
    you cant tell my ob case didnt come with the slider, patience is the key...
  13. Reep

Reep New Member

I just ordered the defender case from amazon as well. I don't plan to use the clip much but it'd be nice to have just in case. The generic silicone case from vzw just didn't cut it

14. EriKiri96

EriKiri96 New Member

Trident Cases is sorta like Otterbox but in my opinion better. Silicone inside and poly whatever(plastic) outside. The Aegis is basically commuter and the Kraken is the Defender. Th eKraken also comes with a built in kick stand and belt holster. For Otterbox, unless you get the Iphone all the cases are black. Tridents all of them come in different colors (Blue, pink, orange, green, yellow, white or black)
    Samsung Cell Phone Cases, Samsung Galaxy S, Vibrant, Captivate & Facinate Case
    scroll down and find the Charge and choose either Aegis series or Kraken series.
    Hope this helps!
    BTW buy off ebay they're cheaper!
  15. phoneaccess

phoneaccess New Member

I'd go with the Otterbox, its a really good case. The charge also has a couple decorative cases but i'm not sure how well they will work, if you want a plane black case Otterbox will definitely do the trick. http://amzn.to/KPEZni
Search tags for this page

custom cases for driod charge

custom droid sch i510 charge case

droid charge customize case

droid charge i510 otterbox personalized

monogram cases for droid charge

who sells phone cases for droid charge 4g