Case for my MX

twizted1

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has come across a nice folio case for the xoom? I am not impressed at all with motorolas folio case. I found a nice leather one on eBay, but its pre order with no promises on ship date. Is anyone useing, or plan on using one? Thanks

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

LennyDai

Reaction score
I have contacted Targus, they will be releasing cases for. For xoom in about three months. Targus makes well made cases for laptop and I pads at resonable pricing

Thank you for contacting Targus customer support. I have done some research into your inquiry about Xoom cases, and yes we are planning on releasing Targus cases specifically for the Xoom. They are currently scheduled to be released in about 3 months. I am sorry but I do not have any further details at this time. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

Thank you,

Lee O. Targus Customer Representative

phrueben

Reaction score
Otterbox

I have contacted Targus, they will be releasing cases for. For xoom in about three months. Targus makes well made cases for laptop and I pads at resonable pricing

Thank you for contacting Targus customer support. I have done some research into your inquiry about Xoom cases, and yes we are planning on releasing Targus cases specifically for the Xoom. They are currently scheduled to be released in about 3 months. I am sorry but I do not have any further details at this time. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

Thank you,

Lee O. Targus Customer Representative

Have you considered the Otterbox defender series, i got mine for $45 @ newegg.com its awesome although it adds some weight to it