Case for extended battery

Sethman29

Reaction score
which one did you guys ordeR? i was looking at extended combo but i dunno, am i right when i say that extended value package only comes with an extra holster? hmm

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
The convert extended combo comes with two clips yes. And 3 cases of protection. And 1 ultimate screen protector!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

gvanmeter

Reaction score
Check out seidioonline.com....they have the extended life battery cases in now...I'm living my new active case.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kevinjmoore

Reaction score
Cases for thunderbolt extended battery

There is a seller on eBay (moretalktime) who sells custom TPU cases for a lot of phones including the thunderbolt with the extended battery.

wildman

Reaction score
Had the Otterbox Defender on my phone, I really liked the protection. Now I got the extended battery. Is there any case like the Otterbox that fits with the extended battery?

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
wildman said:
Had the Otterbox Defender on my phone, I really liked the protection. Now I got the extended battery. Is there any case like the Otterbox that fits with the extended battery?

Yes, otterbox just came out with a defender case for only the extended battery look it up. It does put some bulk on it. Or you can go with the diztronic tpu case that I have. I like it cause it doesn't add that much bulk to it. Also htcpedia.com makes a slimmer tpu cause that just cover the outside part of the phone leaving the extended battery cover exposed.

Reaction score
Just ordered the extended Otterbox defender case on ebay ($39). I love the bulk of the extended battery, but need a case in my line of work......hope this one isn't too ridiculously huge!

Alchemist945

Reaction score
I just was on their site they only have the 2 normal cases I would love to have a extended otter box for my rezound

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
hotsaucecommittee said:
Just ordered the extended Otterbox defender case on ebay ($39). I love the bulk of the extended battery, but need a case in my line of work......hope this one isn't too ridiculously huge!

where on eBay did you find the otterbox defender extended battery case for the Rezound, can you please link it, because I think you are F O S, Otterbox does not make a defender case for the Rezound with the extended battery. For people who are looking for a nice setup go check out my post with links to products for the Rezound with extended battery.

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
where on eBay did you find the otterbox defender extended battery case for the Rezound, can you please link it, because I think you are F O S, Otterbox does not make a defender case for the Rezound with the extended battery. For people who are looking for a nice setup go check out my post with links to products for the Rezound with extended battery.

Google it. It wasn't on Otterbox's website yet, but there was a link to Amazon.com with install videos. To me, it made it look like a tank.

Edit: sorry, it was htcpedia.com

http://shop.htcpedia.com/htc-rezound-extended-battery-case-otterbox-defender.html

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Alchemist945

Reaction score
WallyIAm said:
Google it. It wasn't on Otterbox's website yet, but there was a link to Amazon.com with install videos. To me, it made it look like a tank.

Edit: sorry, it was htcpedia.com

http://shop.htcpedia.com/htc-rezound-extended-battery-case-otterbox-defender.html

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

That's not an extended otter box its a normal one with out the back cover it takes away from the protection and the rear speaker don't line up

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Just imagine how big it is without the extended battery. Not just imagine it with a extended battery plus the defender case protection. I bet its pretty thick. If you can live with it and need the protection then by all means go for it.

Sent from my HTC Rezound