Case for extended battery

lapeter

Reaction score
I need one too.I'll do a review!!

Well, I was gonna keep it quiet for now, but Seidio is sending me a CONVERT case for the 2750mAh equipped thunderbolt as soon as its ready to ship for a review.

Probably looking at a few weeks till I get it possibly, stay tuned...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BGKris

Reaction score
Well, I was gonna keep it quiet for now, but Seidio is sending me a CONVERT case for the 2750mAh equipped thunderbolt as soon as its ready to ship for a review.

Need pictures!! :icon_ banana:

mikezq8ss

Reaction score

Need pictures!! :icon_ banana:

No worries, as soon as I get it you'll get pics along with the review :)

J.Consumer

Reaction score
Thunderbolt extended dual case

I dont know if any of you guys still even have the phone, but I believe the Active extended case for the thunderbolt just came out from Seido. Might wanna check it out before they run out.

Rob_B

Reaction score
Seidio has their Convert extended and Active extended listed as now shipping and the Surface extended is off backorder

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good to hear thanks.

sent from droidforums app

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that this afternoon. This morning when I checked the others were shipping, but they hadn't updated the CONVERT for extended batteries yet. I haven't gotten the email back from them yet, but the CS people said I should be getting mine shipped out on Day 1... I'd hate to have to order it myself when they said they'd send one, but I can't wait for very long... my Tbolt needs a case on it, like yesterday.

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
Already ordered mine with one day shipping I dropped my tb last night and nicked it up I gotta have a case now!

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
Got the case love it! Only thing I don't like about it is that I cant use my kick stand, instead I gotta use the plastic one that is on the convert case.

J.Consumer

Reaction score
Yeah me too! I just got it a couple of hours ago and have the same complaint. Gotta get used to that click sound and process I guess. And its not like it's really a bad thing anyway.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
Not just that but it limits how loud the phone is too, because u can't open the kickstand. :/

shanewprice

Reaction score
In order for the case to be waterproof, there is really no option but to close off the kickstand. At least they made the effort to replace it. That says something.