Case for extended battery

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
That's not an extended otter box its a normal one with out the back cover it takes away from the protection and the rear speaker don't line up

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

I see that now. Thanks for the correction.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alchemist945 said:
That's not an extended otter box its a normal one with out the back cover it takes away from the protection and the rear speaker don't line up

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Exactly what I thought, what a joke, go check out what I am using with my extended battery Rezound.

Reaction score
where on eBay did you find the otterbox defender extended battery case for the Rezound, can you please link it, because I think you are F O S, Otterbox does not make a defender case for the Rezound with the extended battery. For people who are looking for a nice setup go check out my post with links to products for the Rezound with extended battery.

Can't find another on ebay, but here is the same one on htcpedia, it exists. Like I said, prob going to be huge....but I need the protection when at work.

HTC Rezound OtterBox Defender Extended Battery Case

sublimewade

Reaction score
Mobi makes an awesome one. I have it. Dosent make it thick

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

peepmyswag

Reaction score
The otterbox defender without the hard back case will work. It basically is still the same protection for the most part and the back speaker doesn't line up 100% but it still works more than adequately

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
peepmyswag said:
The otterbox defender without the hard back case will work. It basically is still the same protection for the most part and the back speaker doesn't line up 100% but it still works more than adequately

why don't you all go check out my post in regards to a very nice extended battery case and holster for the Rezound, I am not reposting it.

Reaction score
read the previous posts, the one you mentioned is N O T an extended battery case.

What a pleasure it's been posting with you. Ok. I recieved it. My EXTENDED battery rezound fits in it and its an Otterbox. but clearly you know better than I....its been real..

tc1

Reaction score
Can't find the link(in a rush) but I got the rubberized /silicon one from htcpedia that wraps around the phone.

Leaves the battery bulge uncovered. I like it. Keep the phone cooler and fits in the standard vzw car dock.

happygoodtime

Reaction score
I think extended battery cases for the Thunderbolt are so expensive. does anyone agree? I finally found the Laza HTC for under $25. it bulks up my phone a bit but its a good solid case. Amazon.com: droid