case for droid?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by chongo2515, Sep 19, 2010.

1. chongo2515

chongo2515 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I want a case for my Droid since i do drop it frequently and if i were to break it i'd cry cause i don't want a droid 2 as a replacement tbh, anyways i use to have a cheap plastic snap on case that just made my phone much bulkier and it was harder to slide open and the case just ended up breaking since it was like cheap plastic. Any suggestions on a nice case that won't increase my droid's size and it won't hinder opening my keyboard? Also, what locations can i find them from Verizon doesn't seem to sell droid accessories anymore and i don't have the ability to shop online.

2. SCbarber

SCbarber New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    case

I have a body glove and like it pretty well. Verizon should have it or can get it for you.

3. JimmyD

JimmyD Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This site!

You must not have noticed that this very website you're on (droidforums.net) has a store!

There's TONS of accessories available for the original Droid in the store here!

Here is the link: Droid Accessories at The Droid Forums Store

4. OB1J3D1

OB1J3D1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Otterbox

I had the hard plastic case from Verizon and I liked it well enough. But, after a short fall and a screen blackout, I received a refurb replacement. Unfortunately the case did not survive. So, I just ordered an otterbox case from amazon.