Case for bionic with inductive back

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Mornin,

Anyone know of a case that will fit the bionic with the inductive wireless charging back plate on? Tried looking at other threads and all over the net to no avail.appreciate any leads

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I'm guessing since its been a few days you've found out by now, but for future users, Motorola has produced the Bionic Inductive Battery Cover, which I've seen compatible with Energizer Qi Mats. A little bonus in my opinion is that the back of your phone will completely flat, instead of that tiny slant (For OCD people lol).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
I have the cover and the the qi energizer mat, i want to know if there's a CASE that fits the phone with the cover on.

Sent from my Iced Bionic

trackready

Reaction score
Most inductive chargers will work through slim cases. Try putting a thin material between your phone and the mat.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Wow Again with a useless response? do they make a slim case that fits it with the inductive back plate or what?!?

Sent from my Iced Bionic

Last edited:

trackready

Reaction score
Wow Again with a useless response? do they make a slim case that fits it with the inductive back plate or what?!?

Sent from my Iced Bionic

Wow, no need to be a douche. I believe I did answer your question. In any case good luck with that attitude.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Well what you "believe" you did and what actually happened are two Very different things. No disrespect but Please don't post non related info in my thread. Nothing you said had anything to do with what i was looking for.

Thanks,

Sent from my Iced Bionic

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you either....but I'm not going to tell you it's Monday when you ask what time it is!

If you got the charging cover from Verizon, maybe you could ask them? I usually have the best luck going into the store or mall, phone in hand and trying....

Good luck,

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you either....but I'm not going to tell you it's Monday when you ask what time it is!

If you got the charging cover from Verizon, maybe you could ask them? I usually have the best luck going into the store or mall, phone in hand and trying....

Good luck,

Lol! Thank you for the related response! I actually called VZW and asked them day after i received the inductive back for xmas if they carried a case and they don't. Asked if they knew of anything about anything aftermarket, they didn't. sucks cuz the back plate gives it such a unique look!

Sent from my Iced Bionic

Last edited:

nachito75

Reaction score
Try the Verizon's silicon case I had to trim it a little and it worked OK also the phone still charging with the case on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Try the Verizon's silicon case I had to trim it a little and it worked OK also the phone still charging with the case on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Tried that already, didn't like the look. But it works for now. Thanks tho!

Are there no aftermarket cases due to fire hazard you think?

Sent from my Iced Bionic