Cars!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Currently own a Stage 2 Roush Mustang and will be selling it and getting a SRT 8 Dodge Challenger in Hemi Orange

blinden

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel2 XL
These are some sweet cars, shame they stopped making them...

My toy is a 07 Sky roadster, the best car for handling the Tail of the Dragon (love aggressive driving on the mountian twisty roads). We have a very large forum for both Sky and Sols, weekend events are long and very fun!!!
My other toy is a 67 Chev Impala ragtop, a true cruzin car.
Big ole F250 with a big block gas eatin 460
AND the Sam's club dog food hauler, a Ford MiniVan.

Chilibackhome_030608_0184.jpg

Personally, I'm selling my fun car, driving a hyundai accent daily, bleh, got it for $7500 new though...

Toy for sale:
schenley5.jpg

04 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, tons of fun.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was real close to buying a Jeep SRT8 last year but I just couldn't stomach the gas mileage...

Currently own a Stage 2 Roush Mustang and will be selling it and getting a SRT 8 Dodge Challenger in Hemi Orange

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

blinden

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel2 XL
here's my Subaru wrx:)
Ahhh, blue bugeyes, the car that made me fall for subaru.

of course, now I want to do an GC8 swap now, hopefully that will pan out next spring if I can get this STi sold.

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
its raining here (all over the southeast really) so i decided to take some off-lighting pictures with the droid to see what the camera will do. this is bailey. i wanted to take pictures of her while she's wet (*giggles*) because she LOOKS clean this way. mostly.
2009-11-10121703.jpg

and two..
2009-11-10121913.jpg

and one from the FxCamera app, this one called Warhol, and it is eight shades of FAIL. i would only recommend this app if you are 13 years old and need a myspace picture.
FxCam_1257873504665-1.png

for the record, the fisheye (in the FxCamera app) saves as a .png file. whatever.

Kevin8se7en

Reaction score
I won't lie.. I currently don't have wheels. Long story... very long actually lol.

I've been saving for about 2 years for a 93-98 Totoya Supra Twin Turbo with the Targa top. I'm still about a year away from getting it though... well one in good condition anyways. I guess you can call it my "Dream Car".

Something like This...
1108.jpg

After I buy one and it's all said and done, It will be candy-apple red with a black leather interior and limo black tint. 18" Ro_Ja R2-5 Mercury carbon black Rims, 98 taillights, Tinted (black) HID headlights. I want a body kit but not some ricer ridiculous crap.. something that almost looks stock but looks aftermarket at the same time you know?... havent found it yet though. I want it to be driveable and not half an inch off the ground lol. Bose speakers all around (I know a guy who works for Bose that can hook me up :D lol) with 2 small subs under each seat.. not too powerfull because I dont want that vibrating rice ****, I just want to feel it. All that and I hope to have enough HP to keep up or beat a Nissan GT-R and/or Corvette ZR1, but I guess I have to see how far my money can go before I get in to that.

Anyways.. yup, that's what I hope to have within the next 2 years.

96accord

Reaction score
Here is mine:

2007 Subaru WRX Limited (alot of mods)

DSC_3382-1.jpg

Bliden: I have seen your car before. (think from the Subaru Forums)

-Jeff

blinden

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel2 XL
Bliden: I have seen your car before. (think from the Subaru Forums)

-Jeff

Yeah, I recognize your name from MAIC.

My car is for sale though, so, if you know anybody looking! Car is fully stock now, just put the suspension on last week. Kinda sad really, sits in the garage most of the time, but it's not even fun to drive now after going back to stock now. It breaks my heart to drive it.