Careless Droid Handling

OP
Sparkinthedark
Reaction score
Just an update on this guys...the phone they gave me was SUPER solid with no problems at all...until two days ago.
The soft key lights are permanently off, and they hardly respond. When I lock the screen, it unlocks a few seconds later onto the same screen. I have had 4 random reboots today while trying to do simple things like text and browse the web. Time to go to Verizon to see what they can do about this.
It seems like something that would be covered under a warranty more than what previously happened.

vatothe0

Reaction score
Yeah, those seem like legitimate issues not caused by end user abuse.

Just an update on this guys...the phone they gave me was SUPER solid with no problems at all...until two days ago.
The soft key lights are permanently off, and they hardly respond. When I lock the screen, it unlocks a few seconds later onto the same screen. I have had 4 random reboots today while trying to do simple things like text and browse the web. Time to go to Verizon to see what they can do about this.
It seems like something that would be covered under a warranty more than what previously happened.

magnus

Reaction score
Your CLNR should have a 90 day warranty on it. You should be fine

born2golf

Reaction score
Yes, this new issue should easily qualify for a replacement phone. Tell them you want a D2 ;-)

also, just curious, when you were having all the trouble with your first phone charging. Why didn't you just pick up an external charger for the battery? I picked up a multi charger on amazon for like $6.