Cardio Trainer problem/question

mbuckley02

Reaction score
Can you not put the phone to sleep while using this app??

I used Cardio trainer for the first time a week ago and loved it. Worked great for me the first couple times I used it. Went to use it again tonight in my neighborhood, and the GPS tracker doesn't seem to work. Kept track of my time, but not how far I went or how many calories I burned or how many steps I took. :( Is it because I manually put the phone to sleep after I started the workout? I put it to sleep so when I put it into my armband it wouldn't hit a button and mess up.

I can't remember if I put it to sleep the first couple of times that I used it.

Also, anyone know how to get it to calculate elevation into your workout? My route included a lot of steep hills and didn't know ifi I could figure that into my workout.

Thanks to anyone who can help! :)

OP
M

mbuckley02

Reaction score
Bump. I know someone out there has the answer for me :)

ntrddragn

Reaction score
it should work even if you manually put the phone to sleep. i dont use this app but use sporty pal. the gps still works when i put the phone on sleep mode. and it still calc my distant and pace and calories. you might want to uninstall and reinstall maybe? but i just downloaded the app and will update you. :)

eodguy2

Reaction score
I use it everyday, I usually manually put to sleep after starting it along with my pandora radio be fore put in armband holder, as far as elevation I believee it does, if you look at stats when done should show elevation or rise I think. Also if your a facebook user sign up as a fan and post question, I ve seen where dev answer a lot of questions, they are really working to either fix any bugs or request stuff. Its a great app!