Car Wireless Charging

Sorris

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Has anyone found a compatible car wireless charger and holder for the Turbo 2? Called tylt weds and they say there version doesn't support the Turbo 2, send a message to iottie, but they won't get back to me till Monday.

Also looking for a nice wireless docking station for the turbo 2, if anyone has any recommendations.

I should add, that I'm looking for one, preferably, that I don't have to take the phone out of it's protective cover :)

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

I don't have an answer for you as I don't have a Turbo, but if you're looking to use wireless charging while the phone is in a "protective case" you're likely going to be very disappointed at the speed of charging if it works at all. Those chargers work on the proximity of the chip/circuit on the phone to the charging device. Every mm makes a difference.

OP
S

Sorris

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the forum

I don't have an answer for you as I don't have a Turbo, but if you're looking to use wireless charging while the phone is in a "protective case" you're likely going to be very disappointed at the speed of charging if it works at all. Those chargers work on the proximity of the chip/circuit on the phone to the charging device. Every mm makes a difference.

Right now I'm just looking for compatibility, I'm willing to take it out of the case, if needed.

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
My wireless charging works fine through the case om my orig. Turbo.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
He wants wireless MJ.
LOL Gotta love how it says "List Price $49.99". Really? :rolleyes: