Car Talk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
No idea but they seem to be getting heavier. They need to lay off the twinkies. Mustangs are everywhere. You throw a rock in the air and you'll hit one. It's annoying and cool at the same time. Not hard to make them fast. I play in both playgrounds, cars and trucks. I wish I grew up in the 60's. Those were the true muscle cars to me.

They were and are the best, and wish I knew that they would get so popular, I'd have kept mine.
You can still get a 60's Mustang and do a resto-mod, looks of the old with the engines of today.

911, boxter, caymen??? I could see myself retiring in a Porche.

One thing I love about being single. I can just blow money and nobody complains.

911SC, my cousin was selling one in the mid 90's, it was a late 70's early 80's model, don't recall now, but it was so nice, and it fits me, at 6'4, not a lot fit, definitely not a Boxter, and don't know about the Cayman, I do like the Cayman though, it would be a close 2nd if I fit...
I almost bought the 911, but it wasn't to be, might be a pre-mid life crisis ride...
They are really rising in price now though, $15k used to get you a good one... Might have to get one into storage soon...
Once you get married you need to establish money boundaries, otherwise you're always complaining about the others purchases.

Last edited:

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No idea but they seem to be getting heavier. They need to lay off the twinkies. Mustangs are everywhere. You throw a rock in the air and you'll hit one. It's annoying and cool at the same time. Not hard to make them fast. I play in both playgrounds, cars and trucks. I wish I grew up in the 60's. Those were the true muscle cars to me.

911, boxter, caymen??? I could see myself retiring in a Porche.

One thing I love about being single. I can just blow money and nobody complains.

Amen to all of this lol.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
c80fbccfdae0e8381da2e42b16ce9781.jpg

so...I hope you guys can handle my Mom-mobile....I know all you mustang boys are soooo jealous of all four of her beautiful cylinders, but I had to share how pretty she looks after her soapy rub down . She even got a towel dry....

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
When you say towel....what kind? Please don't say bath.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Whatever the detailer uses, I use. Microfiber I think, darn things stick to my rough skin...

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I usually have rough skin too so I know the feeling. Makes it easy to hold onto though!

on the move..