Car Talk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Get a PO Box and have the parts delivered there... I've been told it's the thing to do;)

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Say... I'm not modding it... I'm investing in better parts ...
I know friends who have used that before. W
"Honey this part was going to fail and for your safety I did the whole suspension because I love you that much". I was under the car crying from laughing.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Those were the days.. ;) I do the same now with Ammendment 2 toys... Honey it's for your safety

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I know friends who have used that before. W
"Honey this part was going to fail and for your safety I did the whole suspension because I love you that much". I was under the car crying from laughing.
Exactly... You want us to be safe at 120 plus... Don't you??? This will help us get there quicker and be safer.... Baaahahahahahaha

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Just bought a Motorola roadster 2 for hands-free calling and Bluetooth radio. Cheaper than a new head unit.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Just bought a Motorola roadster 2 for hands-free calling and Bluetooth radio. Cheaper than a new head unit.
I love mine, got it for my 01 diesel truck, was the best sounding unit and tying into the stereo is great.
I couldn't hear the others, had 2 other types, but in the stereo, makes the volume so much better, darn diesel is loud.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I love mine, got it for my 01 diesel truck, was the best sounding unit and tying into the stereo is great.
I couldn't hear the others, had 2 other types, but in the stereo, makes the volume so much better, darn diesel is loud.
Motorola ftw