car panel ??

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by kmo, May 1, 2010.

1. kmo

kmo New Member

So on my MDroid my "car mode panel" was able to go into horizontal view when I placed it in my car vent holder. My Incredible doesn't rotate to get the view to go into horizontal view. Am I missing something or is there a way to do this. Still getting used to this new phone, some different idiosyncrasies than my MDroid but overall I am really happy with this new "Incredible" phone. I don't think it's left my hands for more than a few minutes in the 24 hours that I've had it. haha...:)
  2. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Im like you, I tried placing it in Horizontal view on both sides, but it didnt work either.
  3. rwideman

rwideman New Member

All the pre-release reviews state this is an HTC Sense UI thing. Hopefully they will add this feature in future updates
  4. myz06vette

myz06vette New Member

I've noticed the same thing..

My car dock should be here via fed ex tomorrow.. wondering if actually placing it in the dock will make a difference... if not, what's the point of the dock? I suppose it could be used in portrait viewing mode, but that isn't as conducive to the actual GPS navigation, and rotating it back and forth going in and out of nav mode would get annoying.

Hoping there's a fix soon...
Search tags for this page

droid incredible 2 car panel mode