Car Mount - Just the bracket?

bllarkin

Reaction score
Is it possible to get just the bracket from the Motorola car mount yet? Or even just one that is made for the Droid? I have a nice Garmin GPS bean bag mount that I would like to be able to use with it, so all I need is the bracket. I don't want to drop the cash for the whole mount just to use that piece.

GolfProRM

Reaction score
I haven't seen just the mount available. I did it the other way around. Bought the official dash mount, and then found a Garmin bean bag mount on sale on Black Friday. Love having it and the socket fits perfectly in the Droid mount.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try a 3rd party Droid holder like ProClip or similar.

stuhasdroid

Reaction score
I have one for sale

I have one that I will sell you.

I prefer having my Droid in the BodyGlove and thus it won't fit in the MOT Droid car mount.

I just bought a 3rd party car mount from Arkon that I intend to use. Drop me a note if you want it.

Cheers,

mbeatle

Reaction score
If the OP doesn't want it, I'll take it. I have the same predicament with existing Garmin mounts.

skidemn

Reaction score
I've got a brand new (but opened) Bracketron UFM-200BL Dash-Mat mount on my desk that I swapped out the small phone holder to the full size so I could add the magnet for auto Car Home mode. I'm not a fan of the dash pad types but wanted to see if the holders were swappable for magnet reasons, so I have this one for $15 plus shipping if anyone wants it. Just send me a PM. BTW- my company is a Bracketron dealer so if anyone likes this modified version we can get more parts and make them up as a regular item but I'm not sure what the on-going price would be yet...