Car locator app

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I saw this on a Verizon ad last night.

I did a search but didn't find anything for this app..:icon_evil:

Since I couldn't find anything you now know why I would like the car locator app.... LOL

Anyone using this and if so, how do you like it.

Thanks in advance for any info....

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
I have a pirate-themed one installed called Carrr Matey. I used it once; it's nifty, but I generally remember where I park.

harrellj

Reaction score
There's several different car locating apps in the market and you can even create your own using Tasker. Carr Matey is fun, but Parkdroid is generally highly regarded if you want something more serious. Most of these do work by getting your GPS location, which means they don't work in parking garages (which tends to be the one place I really wish I could use them).

Joker

Reaction score
I have the pirate themed "Carrr Matey" as well. Works great for me, but as stated above, not too helpful in parking structures. I generally use the metered parking timer/reminder on it, as majority of the time I remember where my car is.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
One way to remember is take a picture of the surrounding area, such as section or landmarks that don't move.

Recently went to a Warriors game, i took a pick of the section, friends tried to argue with me but i showed "pics for proof".

scf

Reaction score
One way to remember is take a picture of the surrounding area, such as section or landmarks that don't move.

Recently went to a Warriors game, i took a pick of the section, friends tried to argue with me but i showed "pics for proof".

brilliant_medium.jpg
BRILLIANT!