Car Home Dock Replacement?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by curlysgirly, Jun 28, 2011.

1. curlysgirly

curlysgirly New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent car dock replacement app when using the Samsung car dock? I am currently using CarHome Ultra and bypass the horrid stock car cradle app with AutomateIt. Looks cool but KILLS my battery even when plugged in.
    I was dumbfounded that the stock screen could not be edited and forced VZ nav (paid app, umm no thanks!). My phone says google on the back not bing.
    I use the dock a lot like I did with my og Droid. Need easy access to Google nav, auto speaker phone and my preferred buttons.
    Thanks in advance from this unrooted momma that might bite the cool bullet and do it :)
    Tara

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

2. Snow02

Snow02 Active Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Edit: Whoops. You're already using car home ultra.

3. curlysgirly

curlysgirly New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, love that one but my battery is actually lower when I undock it (have it all set to low). I saw the 80 on the screen today and realized it wasn't the temperature but my speed...lol! I don't need the rest of my passengers knowing the exact number :)

I think another part of my problem is that I am in and out of two 4g markets constantly so I am bouncing all over the place. Is there a way to turn off 4g? I do not need it when I am driving.

Tara

Search tags for this page

how to bypass car dock on droid charge