Car Dock

pilot25

Reaction score
If you are on the car dock and using the gps what happens when you get a phone call? I answer the call but it disconnects after 10 seconds. Shouldn't the gps automatically disconnect so the call is using the network?

CDMA blows.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
When you start navigating your route is downloaded to your phone. If you get a call it should answer it and the navigation should continue. If you veer off course while on a call then the navigation will not be able to reroute you until you hang up. Either way it should not disconnect your call. Of course that is only in theory. Can't say I have tested this out.

OP
pilot25

pilot25

Reaction score
I haven't used the navigation feature but I use just the map with traffic layer on. When I get a call the call is dropped very quickly. Not cool!

pcandroid

Reaction score
I havent had an issue. When I run the GPS, phone call comes in I answer, talk for a while, hang up, GPS comes back on. Seems simple to me.

reWired

Reaction score
I've had this happen also, one time. Then it has worked properly several other times so I am not sure if I hit the screen in the wrong place while watching the road or it is a possible bug.

OP
pilot25

pilot25

Reaction score
Are you using a bluetooth headset?