Car Dock

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I am hoping I am just missing a simple setting in order to turn off the automatic car dock application.

I am not the typical woman. I hate having to carry a purse so instead I have opted for the WalletBe with cellphone pocket (as pictured below)

What happens is when I insert the phone in my wallet, regardless if it is in sleep mode or just locked it wakes up and or unlocks and goes into car dock mode. So far my wallet has called my husband, started playing music and once the browser was serching for something along the lines of fghfaasfdhhj lol

I think ya got the point. Anyway, is there a way to change the car dock from auto loading?

cellphone-accordion-wallet-black-back.jpg

Seven71ne

Reaction score
might wanna check it and see if there is a magnet in the case somewhere. (thats how the cardock automatically opens, with a hidden magnet, triggering it to do... well... cardock stuff :) )

OP
MysticalDreams

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
might wanna check it and see if there is a magnet in the case somewhere. (thats how the cardock automatically opens, with a hidden magnet, triggering it to do... well... cardock stuff :) )

Yes there is a magnet in the case. Knowing this doesn't solve the problem tho. I would still like to disable it.

xliderider

Reaction score
If you're rooted, you can also rename the CarDock.apk file in the System/App folder to CarDock.bak with Root Explorer, or freeze the app with Titianium Backup.