Car dock with protective case

jmhollow

Reaction score
I have been doing some researsch and NO luck. Does anyone have any suggestions for a droid car dock while a protective case is installed? I have the verizon shell/holster combo.

Any type of universal car mount that I can use with my protective case installed?

James

cisco0910

Reaction score
I'm looking for the new style ones that don't mount to the windshield. it's like a mount on a wide based bean bag thing. I've seen garmin gps's with them. if anybody sees one please let me know, thanks!

mrredskin

Reaction score
Here is a link to the Bean Bag dashboard mount:

Arkon Weighted "Friction Style" Dash Mount & Holder - Android Central Store

And here is a "Grip" mount for the air vents.
iGrip Universal Fit Vent Mount - Android Central Store

I have not used either of these but will look into the Grip for a travel mount.

seems like a lot of weight to have the vents support it over time.

that gripper thing at the top of this page seems like it might be pretty decent, at a reasonable price, as well.

Rento

Reaction score
Bump? Thinking about ordering the Innocase and Innotraveler. But gonna attempt to return my few day old Moto car dock since I didn't like how it pretty much killed all the Ghost Armor on it.. =[

governmentslave

Reaction score
I'm looking for the new style ones that don't mount to the windshield. it's like a mount on a wide based bean bag thing. I've seen garmin gps's with them. if anybody sees one please let me know, thanks!

I have one of the bean bag mounts. Used it with a Tom Tom. Picked it up at Wally World for around $15. Made by Nav-Mat. No slip, no slide in my truck. Used it on a weekend trip the week I got the Droid using the Motorola mount sold through Verizon. Worked like it should. Here in Kalifornia, we aren't allowed to have items attached to the windsheild, so it's a good alternative.