Car dock with Go Launcher EX

adam_d_j

Reaction score
I've been having an issue using my car dock with Go Launcher, especially when playing music. The music tab in Car Home only shows playlists. If I want to switch albums, I would have to back out of Car Home to my home screen, then into my music. But, this is impossible. Pressing Home only takes me back to the main Car Home screen. Pressing the back button takes me into a never ending cycle through contacts, web browser, and other random apps. I have to take my phone off the dock, press Home, go into my music and choose another album. The only things I can think of would be to make a playlist out of each individual album, or switch to moto blur before docking.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any other ideas for a non root user?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Well I don't use my phone as a music player, but I haven't experienced similar problems on the car dock. This is however similar to the behavior you get when Go Launcher is updated.

ModLife

Reaction score
I use my D3 for music and I LOVE my myriad of GO apps I have never had issues with any of it...I also don't have a car dock...yet...when I get one (in a week or 2 I hope)I will let you know how mine behaves

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums